Future SMTP Innovations
More features Than another email advertising and marketing software programPlace your order now
It's never been cheaper than today.
Get Your Powerful & Guaranteed SMTP Servers (Along-with Free Mass Mail Software) In Only Two Steps And Start Email Marketing Services for Your BusinessPricing
Statistics & Reporting: Email Open Reporting
You've created and sent the perfect email campaign, but how many people opened it and when? Interspire Email Marketer tells you this and more.
From the statistics tab you can see exactly who opened your email and when. View the data as a visually appealing bar chart or as a data table with more detail.
You can view the open rate report for the last 7 days, last 30 days, last year or even a custom date range.
Link Click Tracking
See which links were clicked, by who and when. Your sales team can follow up with leads who've shown interest in your products by clicking a link in your email. Talk about making contact at the right time!
Google Analytics Integration
As you're sending an email campaign you can type in your Google Analytics details and a tracking code will be added to all links in your email, giving you full integration for number of visits, goals and
e-commerce conversions for that campaign.
Email Bounce Tracking
Bounces are handled for you automatically and you can view reports showing which email addresses bounced, when and why, with an exact error message from the email provider, such as "Email address doesn't
Forward to a Friendd
See how viral your email campaign really is with complete details of who forwarded your email to a friend and when.
See unsubscribe statistics for each email campaign you send, either for a specific date or over time.
You can view the details of everyone who unsubscribed and see the unsubscribe rate relative to open and bounce rates.
Contact Management Features
Full List Managementt
You'll always be compliant with spam laws and best practices thanks to Interspire Email Marketer's automatic handling of opt-ins, unsubscribe requests and bounced email cleaning.
Add or Import Contacts
Type in contacts details one by one or even import existing contacts from Microsoft Excel, Outlook or a CSV file.
Website Signup Forms
Easily create customized signup forms with your company's color scheme to add to your website.
Create Multiple Contact Listss
Create as many contact lists as you need, allowing you to group contacts based on type or lead source, such as "newsletter subscribers" and "sales leads".
Modify Subscription Details
Each contact on your list can modify the details of their subscription, such as email address, first name, preferences and more.
One-Click Unsubscribe Links
Automatic unsubscribe links in your emails give subscribers peace of mind and help you more than comply with CAN-spam laws.
Powerful List Segmentation
Filter contacts across multiple lists based on common attributes such as location or interests and send emails to each segment.
"Do Not Mail" Listt
The built-in email suppression tool allows you to keep lists a list of contacts who shouldn't (and won't) be sent your emails under any circumstance.
CAN-Spam Compliance Features
- One Click Unsubscribess: The "Insert Unsubscribe Link" button makes it easy to add an unsubscribe link to your email campaign, which is required by law in most countries. Also, all unsubscribe requests are processed for you automatically giving you and your subscribers peace of mind.
- Automatic Bounce Handling: Bounced emails (both soft and hard) are processed and removed from your list for you automatically, meaning your list is always clean. You can also export a list of which email addresses bounced and see both soft and hard bounce details.
- Contact Details in Footer: Our Email Marketer allows you to enter your complete company contact details which can be added to the footer of every email you send. This helps subscribers remember who you are and why they joined your list, and reduces the chance of your email being marked as spam.
- "Do Not Mail" List: The built-in email suppression tool allows you to keep lists a list of contacts who shouldn't (and won't) be sent your emails under any circumstance.
- Double Opt-In Confirmation: Keep your list clean and follow best practices by requiring new subscribers to click a link in an email (generated and sent automatically) to verify they want to join your list.
Digital Agency Features
Multiple User Accounts
Each user has its own lists, autoresponders, contacts, etc, as well as its own permissions which you can configure.
Email Speed Throttling
Limit email speed for each user. Impose limits on emails per hour, month and total number of emails able to be sent.
Restrict Number of Lists
You can impose a limit on how many contact lists a user can create or even stop them from being able to create new lists at all.
Integrated XML API
The powerful XML API can be used to add and remove contacts to/from a list, retrieve and update contact details, check if a contact is on a list and much more.
Scales Incredibly Well
The software can handle thousands of users sending millions of emails and autoresponders simultaneously thanks to an architecture planned from the ground up to support multiple users.
Per-User SMTP Settings
Optional per-user SMTP settings allow you to specify which mail server should be used to send their email campaigns. If no SMTP settings are specified the default mail server will be used.
Per-User Email Templates
You can create and upload custom email templates for each user and these templates will not be visible to other users when they login.
Each user has access to their own statistics area where they can view, print and export reports such as email opens, click tracing and more.
Control Scheduled Tasks
Browser-based support for managing the execution of scheduling tasks (such as autoresponders or bounce processing) means no fooling with the command-line.
Publish a System Message
Add a message to the home screen for all users (such as a "down for maintenance" message) from your web browser.